RCBS great customer service

• 1.2K Views
  • Last Post 02 October 2016
Pentz posted this 11 September 2015

I love my Chargemaster 1500; bought it last January and it has improved my loading time and shooting results significantly.  Really simple and convenient.  Recently, I was loading with Ramshot Enforcer and experienced halting and stalling with the auger dispenser.  I dropped by RCBS today while visiting family and brought the loader in for inspection.  Upon describing the problem the tech said without hesitation that they would replace it without charge.  Apparently a run of them had issues with fine ball powders getting past the auger seal and gumming up the electronics. He also said to use a partial sheet of fabric softener hanging inside and outside the dispenser tube to eliminate static. RCBS does me right every time.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jackpine posted this 28 September 2015

Not at all surprised, but glad, to hear you got great service from RCBS. Great products and great service is the reason I have a lot of green in my loading room.

Attached Files

4570sharps posted this 02 October 2016

I've had nothing but BAD customer service from RCBS!

Attached Files

oscarflytyer posted this 02 October 2016

I have to say, my reloading start up was RCBS Rockchucker kit. Love it and still using it 30 yrs later. Over the years I have had 2-3 minor issues with RCBS products. Latest one as a broken decap pin and bent decap rod in a 45 ACP die. Called RCBS and they simply sent me a new decap rod and pin AND a baggie of replacement decap pins. No question, no issue, no charge. Every engagement with RCBS service has been like this. Zero complaints.

Attached Files

OU812 posted this 02 October 2016

I like most RCBS products, but their Green Vibratory tumbler is one cheap piece of **. My much older Orange Lyman is better quality and much quieter for sure.

Attached Files

Close