Posting photos

• Last Post 18 January 2016
donr308 posted this 17 January 2016

What is the most simple way to attach a photo to a post. I did it quite a few times on the old forum format. I've done a search but it was all related to the the old way.Thank you, Don Ross  

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
R. Dupraz posted this 17 January 2016

Don:   This is the method that I use wheather it's a reply to a post or a new topic.   Click on either of the above to get the posting window. After the narrative, click on the browse box below the new post. My libraries window will be superimposed over my narrative in the posting forum window,   Select the pictures library. scroll through until I find the photo that I want. These all have been previously downloaded from my digital or the net. Click on the photo to highlight and click on open in that window.   The photo name will appear in the browse box back at the bottom of my reply post on the  forum.   Click on Post Reply   Example     

6pt-sika posted this 17 January 2016

I use photobucket .

Attached Files

donr308 posted this 17 January 2016

Thank you very much. This is 1st target shot after mounting receiver sight on my Marlin 1894 45 ACP conversion. Should suffice for a test run. Thanks again. Don

Attached Files

R. Dupraz posted this 17 January 2016

You are welcome, Nice photo.

Attached Files

OU812 posted this 18 January 2016

That's an interesting caliber and rifle. I wonder if a 9mm lever action is possible?

Attached Files

ericp posted this 18 January 2016

Very neat and nice shooting. Who did the work on the rifle? Is it picky about bullet shape or COL?

Eric

Attached Files

donr308 posted this 18 January 2016

John Taylor was the gunsmith that did the conversion. The 2 loads that I'm using so far are the Lee 200 gr. clone of the H & G 68. The other is the Lee 230 gr. TC. I have 6 cavity molds for both and quality is very good. Here are 2 targets I short yesterday. Sun was low and to my right so 1st 5 with 230 and Tite Group were right so I made sight adj. There are at least 12 through X. Next one was 3.8 of VV N310. I did not foul barrel and 1st 2 were 1 o'clock. Next 8 were center group, slightly to right. Here are two targets. Not very good photo. Don    

Attached Files

donr308 posted this 18 January 2016

Didn't answer question. The 230 TC is loaded 1.200” and 68 clone is 1,25". The rifle is a real jewel and seems to shoot anything. The weak link is probably the shooter. I've thought about mounting a scope to see what lt will really do. Over the years I have put 1000's of rounds through target 45's and Ransom rests and I've never attained this degree of accuracy.  

Attached Files

ericp posted this 18 January 2016

Mr. Taylor is a gifted gunsmith. Thanks for the details!

Eric

Attached Files

Close