What brand of reloading press is this??

• 2.1K Views
  • Last Post 02 October 2016
wolfjager posted this 12 March 2016

Can anyone identify this press or have any information on it.Thanks in advance.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
wolfjager posted this 12 March 2016

Heres a pic before the refurb.

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 12 March 2016

I'm not sure but you could try The Antique Reloading Tool Collectors Association web page. Check the visual collections, it may be a Dunbar. HTH, Ric

Attached Files

joeb33050 posted this 13 March 2016

Long ago I had a Lyman press that looked like yours. The Lyman press was a big heavy thing, I think bigger than the one in the picture. But that was long ago. It's been gone for years, haven't thought about it until I saw the picture.

Attached Files

Searched under “antique lyman reloading press". Here's a CH press.

Attached Files

And another

wolfjager posted this 13 March 2016

Thanks for the reply, i have emailed Terry Wieland the editor and he has said he would look through some of the older information he has on presses as well. So id e interested to see what comes of it.Currently ive searched high and low online but not much information as yet.

Attached Files

wolfjager posted this 13 March 2016

Hi Joeb, its a little hard to see but i think my press may be a little different than yours in the pic is because the press i have has the leverage arms on the outside similar to the dunbar.Heres a bit better pic maybe.

Attached Files

bandmiller2 posted this 11 April 2016

Joeb, the press on the left is a Herters model 72 super a shotshell loading press. I still have mine bolted to an old bench in the cellar. Frank C.

Attached Files

99 Strajght posted this 13 April 2016

I used to be a dealer for C&H and your press doesn't look like theirs. I am thinking it looks more like a Herters.

Attached Files

4570sharps posted this 02 October 2016

Dunno? But it is nice!

Attached Files

Close