• Last Post 25 October 2016
Notch posted this 24 October 2016

Hello from  the Deep Piney Woods of East Texas.Got a lot of equipment and looking for a little help.Notch

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
David Reiss posted this 24 October 2016

Hello and Welcome! I am in Santa Fe, just outside of Houston/Galveston. What can I help you with?

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 24 October 2016

Notch, Welcome to the CBA forum. I think you will find this a good place to learn from each other so don't be bashful either when you have a question or an answer to someone else's question.  The CBA has a standing offer to new forum members of a couple of issues of our journal The Fouling Shot.  If you would like to read a few articles about various aspects of cast bullet shooting just PM me your email address and I will send you digital copies.  We hope that after taking a look you will want to join us and get the Fouling Shot on a regular basis. But if not we promise not to bug you further. John

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 25 October 2016

ask away PLEASE !

the purpose of this CBA is kinda divided between having fun .... and getting better performance from cast bullets ... or more widely... lead bullets made on the kitchen table ...

even basic, common questions are useful; ” how do gas checks work ? “.....might seem like a dumb question .... but in reality * we * still are not entirely sure. pretty sure they do work tho ....but now comes powder coating... does it do the same thing ? what is that same thing ? .... etc. etc .

we need more questions ..... heck if you strike a bell enough, sooner or later it might ring ... heh ...

ken

Attached Files

Close