On a Quest (AGAIN) !

• Last Post 23 January 2017
6pt-sika posted this 13 November 2016

Being an owner of several very good Parker refrence books it has been brought to my attention that Parker saw fit to make a few hammerless 10 gauge guns with 22 , 24 , 26 and 28 inch barrels . So I have been doing my level best to see if I can find one that letters etc and of course can afford . The few I've talked with folks about seem to be a good more open choked then the long or regular length barreled ones . A Parker EH #2 or #3 frame gun with 26” barrels and relatively open chokes would make me a lovely buckshot/slug gun !

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
6pt-sika posted this 19 December 2016

Yep an EH on a #2 frame with 26” factory barrels not choked tighter then modified in either barrel would be almost perfect ! If the barrels were both improved cylinder that would be perfect 😉

Attached Files

6pt-sika posted this 11 January 2017

Did something earlier this week I don't do. I paid for a lifetime membership in the Parker Collectors Association .

Attached Files

6pt-sika posted this 23 January 2017

I'm having a bit of luck finding what I want . Just the folks who have them don't wanna sell !

Attached Files

onondaga posted this 23 January 2017

They like to trade more than sell! but you probably know that. It is easiest to find someone that wants to trade up for one of yours that has more value.

Attached Files

6pt-sika posted this 23 January 2017

They like to trade more than sell! but you probably know that. It is easiest to find someone that wants to trade up for one of yours that has more value.

Thats not usually the case with Parker collectors . Besides I don't trade just buy or sell .

Attached Files

Close