Hello from Illinois

• Last Post 27 November 2016
S.B. posted this 26 November 2016

My name is Stephen Bennett and I have cast my own since age 18 or 19 now 68. Steve

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Duane Mellenbruch posted this 26 November 2016

Welcome to the forum. You will find good people here, willing to help, but you may not need it. And it is always beneficial to share experiences too. The archives have a lot of great information if you like to research them as well. We hope you feel at home and enjoy this forum. Duane

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 26 November 2016

Hello and Welcome,

My name is David Reiss and I am the membership director for the CBA. I would like to send you a free copy of our bi-monthly magazine, The Fouling Shot. The only printed publication dedicated to shooting cast bullets. Once you receive TFS, I would also like invite you join the CBA. Just private message me your email and I will get it sent out right away. No obligation.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 27 November 2016

Hi, I'm Brodie.  It is good to have another lead loony aboard.  You'll find a lot of nice folks here who also enjoy making their own projectiles.

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

Close