David Mos Moulds - Group Buy

• 5.3K Views
  • Last Post 15 October 2010
DavidMosMoulds posted this 30 September 2010

Group Buys availalbe.

Single cavity Moulds for group buys of 10 or more.

<>.17 cal to .50 cal....$85 each. Regular price when purchased individually...$115 <>.51 cal to .70 cal....$105 each. Regular price when purchased individually...$140 <>.71 cal to 4 bore....$145 each. Regular price when purchased individually...$190Double cavity Moulds for group buys of 10 or more. Cavities in the double cavity moulds may be of different cal. or design. <>up to .38 cal rifle onlly....$105 each. Regular price when purchased individually...$140Orders may be mixed, for example...4 single cavity moulds and 6 double cavity moulds.

Four cavity moulds will be available soon...Group buy price $175, Regular Price $225. Cavities can be mixed on these as well. And only up to .38 cal.

I may be contacted via email [email protected] or phone at (479)216-6787.

David Mos <>1282 Polk 71 <>Mena, AR  71953 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
CB posted this 30 September 2010

What material do you make the molds from? What handles are required? Do you have a picture?

Attached Files

CB posted this 02 October 2010

I have three moulds made by David and they are absolutely top notch. I shot bullets from one of them in the nationals in September.

I use Lee handles on mine.

I plan to order another custom mold from him as soon as I figure out exactly what dimensions I want.

John

Attached Files

DavidMosMoulds posted this 03 October 2010

They are made of cast iron and made to fit RCBS handles. 4Bore take custom modified RCBS handles. I will get some pics posted in the next couple days.

David

Attached Files

CB posted this 04 October 2010

Are they cherry cut or lathe bored?

Attached Files

DavidMosMoulds posted this 05 October 2010

All moulds are lathe bored.  David

Attached Files

CB posted this 05 October 2010

I would like to see some pictures of the molds and of the cast bullets.

Thanks,

Jerry

Attached Files

DavidMosMoulds posted this 07 October 2010

Here is a pic of a 470NE. This is a typical example of my moulds from .17 cal to 4 bore.

David

Attached Files

CB posted this 07 October 2010

Thanks for posting that.

Jerry

Attached Files

CB posted this 14 October 2010

Can you do molds for use who swage our bullets? It's just a straight “tube” with a bottom, sort of a wire. Each caliber to be swages requires a differ diameter of “wire"

Attached Files

John Boy posted this 14 October 2010

David, would the group buy for 10 or more moulds price include custom bullets? I have an interest in the Ideal 375300 Doc Hudson bullet. A couple of other Hudson bullets in 32-40. I have the bullets from all 3 moulds

Attached Files

DavidMosMoulds posted this 15 October 2010

Yes...the price does include custom bullets. Supply the sample bullets or a print, and all information including alloy, twist, throat dimensions, or any changes you want and I can produce what you want.

Thanks,

David

Attached Files

DavidMosMoulds posted this 15 October 2010

Jerry,

I would need to know more about what you are looking for.  Feel free to call me.

David

479-216-6787

Attached Files

Close