Over 100 Different Hard Copy Back Issues of The Fouling Shot Just Listed in the CBA Store

• Last Post 20 March 2017
David Reiss posted this 19 March 2017

I have just listed over 100 different FS back issues for sale in the CBA store. Shipping is free to USA buyers, actual shipping for Canadian & International buyers. Now is the time to fill in any holes in your collection. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Dale53 posted this 19 March 2017

That's really great.

Now, if it would be possible, I would like to see digital copies available for a reasonable price (no postage necessary, instant delivery....

Good work, David!

Dale53

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 19 March 2017

That's really great.

Now, if it would be possible, I would like to see digital copies available for a reasonable price (no postage necessary, instant delivery....

Good work, David!

Dale53

Dale,

I am looking into that for the future, but it will take a lot of effort and time. It took me about 8 hours of work just to get the hard copies listed. But for now since we have the back issue cds, digital individual copies will have to wait. But eventually I will probably do just that.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Dale53 posted this 20 March 2017

David;

Thanks for reminding me of our CD's of back issues of the Fouling Shot. I just ordered the latest and am looking forward to reading ALL of the issues. By the way, the price (always a consideration) is quite reasonable. Some years ago, I ordered out “Speaking Frankly” and thoroughly enjoyed that. Frank was apparently quite a guy. I would have liked to have met him.

It would sure be nice to have an Ed Harris CD...hint, hint...

FWIW

Dale53

Attached Files

Close