Over 100 Different Hard Copy Back Issues of The Fouling Shot Just Listed in the CBA Store

• Last Post 20 March 2017
David Reiss posted this 19 March 2017

I have just listed over 100 different FS back issues for sale in the CBA store. Shipping is free to USA buyers, actual shipping for Canadian & International buyers. Now is the time to fill in any holes in your collection. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Dale53 posted this 20 March 2017

David;

Thanks for reminding me of our CD's of back issues of the Fouling Shot. I just ordered the latest and am looking forward to reading ALL of the issues. By the way, the price (always a consideration) is quite reasonable. Some years ago, I ordered out “Speaking Frankly” and thoroughly enjoyed that. Frank was apparently quite a guy. I would have liked to have met him.

It would sure be nice to have an Ed Harris CD...hint, hint...

FWIW

Dale53

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 19 March 2017

That's really great.

Now, if it would be possible, I would like to see digital copies available for a reasonable price (no postage necessary, instant delivery....

Good work, David!

Dale53

Dale,

I am looking into that for the future, but it will take a lot of effort and time. It took me about 8 hours of work just to get the hard copies listed. But for now since we have the back issue cds, digital individual copies will have to wait. But eventually I will probably do just that.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Dale53 posted this 19 March 2017

That's really great.

Now, if it would be possible, I would like to see digital copies available for a reasonable price (no postage necessary, instant delivery....

Good work, David!

Dale53

Attached Files

Close