unertl bv-20

• Last Post 17 April 2017
porthos posted this 17 April 2017

i traded for a unertl BV-20 that has issues that i need to address. it is missing the 3 “rings” that go on the tube. the first being the lock ring that goes to the very front. next are the 2 rings that go between the spring. and last is the spring. i can make all of these. but; i need information about this particular scope. what end do i screw off to install the rings and spring. the front would be the easiest. ( if it does in fact unscrew ). the rear has more “stuff” to remove . the parallex adjustment is at the rear and is VERY hard to turn ( the lock ring is loose) if i can remove the  back, i would be able to maybe loosen the parallex ring. can't find any literature (instructions) for this particular scope. any help  would be most appreciated. especially information and instructions.

Attached Files

rhbrink posted this 17 April 2017

I have a picture of the adjustments for the back end of the scope is you like I can try to send it to you? I don't know anything about the rest of the scope although I do have one and use it sometimes.

RB

Attached Files

Close