Land of the Lost

• 2.5K Views
  • Last Post 02 October 2016
delmarskid1 posted this 07 January 2015

I call this place the land of the lost because that is what happens here. I get lost in time. My stuff gets lost.  

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
onondaga posted this 07 January 2015

I think that looks familiar........

Attached Files

giorgio de galleani posted this 07 January 2015

Quite similar to the Mount Athos at my home (well known by Ed Harris,in his visit to Italy)

John Alexander posted this 07 January 2015

Keep looking that lost item is there someplace although it may save a lot of time to just order another one.  If you do the original turn up immediately and then you will have two to misplace. John

Attached Files

gpidaho posted this 07 January 2015

Giorgio:  That has to be the most innocent face I've ever seen on a Pooch. “Honest I didn't eat it Pops!'  Just a small taste of bullet lube, Honest!   Yes, I too lose things at the bench, even when using them and you know they have to be within arms reach.  Thanks for sharing the pics. I feel much more organized now.  GP

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 07 January 2015

But to get the full aura of Giorgio's Mouth Athos, you must appreciate the rest of its inhabitants:

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

Longone posted this 07 January 2015

Is that their beverage of choice on the bench? Maybe that's why they look so eager.

Longone

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 08 January 2015

I'm relieved to know that I am not alone in my dis-function junction. I am usually bracketed by cats.

Attached Files

4570sharps posted this 02 October 2016

A walk-in vault with a window?

Attached Files

Close