New here

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 13 March 2015
fastfire posted this 21 January 2015

I have been lurking for a while:D

I started casting a little over a year ago and am trying to learn what it takes for the best accuracy in my AR10 and AR15s.

So far I can get 1 1/2 MOA from both rifles.

Have been reloading for 40+ years and the last 15 years have gotten a bit anal about getting tiny groups.

The AR15 I can get 3/8” groups @ 100yds and the AR10 1/2 MOA using jacketed bullets.

Also shoot a match 3-4 times a year out to 2,200yds using a 338 Lapua and 300gr Berger OTM.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
John Alexander posted this 21 January 2015

Fastfire,

Welcome to the CBA forum.  I think you will find the people here helpful and we will look forward to your contributions and your questions.

It sounds like you are already getting good CB accuracy out of your AR.  Let us know how you do it.

There was an excellent article in the Jan/Feb. issue of the Fouling Shot (the journal of the CBA) on cast bullets in the AR.  If you are interested in possibly joining the CBA I would be happy to send you free pdf copies of a couple of old issues so you could take a look.

John

Attached Files

andreo01 posted this 13 March 2015

Hey all guys i am Andreo and i recently join this forum. I am a collage student and also doing a part time job. I want to be a great businessman.

Attached Files

Close