New member from BC Canada

• 2K Views
  • Last Post 13 March 2015
Brian posted this 08 March 2015

Hello to all, I am getting set up to cast bullets for .577 NE and .500 S&W rifle. I look forward to meeting you .  Annoying questions to follow!  /images/emoticons/smile.gif Thanks, Brian   

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
grouch posted this 09 March 2015

Welcome, and where are you located? Grouch

Attached Files

mckg posted this 09 March 2015

Welcome aboard!

Attached Files

Brian posted this 10 March 2015

Hi, Sorry that I missed your post. Thanks for the welcome. I am in Kamloops. I see that you are in BC too. Near Kamloops?Thanks for your welcoming note, Brian

Attached Files

Hello again mckg, A question just came to me. Do you know of a supplier of pure lead in BC? Thanks, Brian

Attached Files

mckg posted this 10 March 2015

Canada Metal (canmet.com) or Purity Casting Alloys (purityalloys.com) in Delta.

I haven't bought from them. Try to find a similar business in your neighbourhood.

Attached Files

Thanks, Brian

Attached Files

grouch posted this 12 March 2015

Brian, I'm on the Queen Charlotte Islands - Port Clements, so a ways from Kamloops. But folowing your threads anyway. I've bought tin from both Canada Metal and Purity over the years, but never lead. So far I've been able to scrounge the “pure"lead from lead sheeting, cable sheathing or buy it at plumbing supply shops or plumbers. Maybe not certified pure, but plenty near enough for bullet casting. Grouch

Attached Files

Brian posted this 12 March 2015

Hi Grouch, Thanks for the info. I just bought 60 lbs. of pure lead from Metalex. I hope that will be enough. /images/emoticons/big_grin.gif Brian

Attached Files

admiral posted this 13 March 2015

The reason nothing came through was i deleted it. The topic was double posted and the question I asked was answered in the other topic that I had not read yet. I have to admit when I saw the words “.577 NE” I got a little excited and posted too quickly.

Attached Files

Brian posted this 13 March 2015

Admiral, Nothing came through, Please resend, Brian

Attached Files

Close