Just joined from Utah

• 1.6K Views
  • Last Post 27 May 2015
tryNto posted this 09 May 2015

Hi all ;}

Wandered over from castboolits. Been reloading for almost 20 years, started late as I'm now 60. Started Casting about 6 years ago and love it. Shoot & load mostly Handguns. 9mm, .38 Special, .357 Mag, .45 ACP, .45 Schofield, .45 Colt and just starting with .44 Mag/Special. Cast for all but the 9mm at this time.

Not much on posting, But sure enjoy the reading.

Ron

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
John Alexander posted this 09 May 2015

Ron,  Welcome to the CBA forum. We have a lot of knowledgeable folks here who like to help and offer encouragement. We will also look forward to you answering some of our questions when we get stumped. Things are a little slow right now. I guess shooters are out shooting but things will pick up. We have a standing offer for a couple of free issues of the Cast Bullet Association's journal “The Fouling Shot". if you are interested in taking a look just PM me your email address and I will send them right out -- no obligation or future bugging you. John

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 09 May 2015

Hi Ron,  I think you will like it here.  We have a plethora of knowledgeable shooters and loaders here who like to sound off about things.  I'm like you I would rather read and learn than talk and get out of breath. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

reallant posted this 27 May 2015

hi! my name is Real ,from central coast California. new to cast bullet association . been casting for 7year, 44,45,38/357,40 cal, I cast from wheel weight, / quenching . got a Lyman lubsizer#4500, Redding 7 turrets, enjoy to read comments ,it great to read from peoples that know what the are talking about .

Attached Files

Close