H&G 130 bullets

• 2K Views
  • Last Post 19 July 2015
Longone posted this 03 July 2015

Has anyone got a H&G 130 or copy of that would be willing to sell a handful of as cast so I can try them ?  Been reading and there seems to be a following to that bullet and the 68. Thanks, Longone

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
mtgrs737 posted this 04 July 2015

I have a H&G 130 and I would be happy to send you some to try. How many are you needing?

Rich

Attached Files

Longone posted this 04 July 2015

Hi Rich,

Probably a dozen will do. I'll send you a PM.

Longone

Attached Files

Longone posted this 18 July 2015

Just as a follow up on the H&G 130, I have a Colt Gold cup that has an awful fitting barrel. I have installed a new Briley barrel bushing and a Group Gripper to assist the barrel in locking up and being as consistent as possible in an effort to avoid buying a new barrel. The lower group was the best group shot with the #130 which is only second to the group above it, this is without a doubt the best this Colt has ever shot. A Ransom rest was used to eliminate the human factor.  The #130 and the #68 group above it were both 10 shots with the last 5 shots from the #130 all just enlarging the hole to the left. These were shot @ 25 yards.

Longone

Attached Files

LWesthoff posted this 19 July 2015

Back when I was shooting Bullseye, I used the H&G 68 at 50 yds. and the 130 at 25. The 68 was accurate at 25 yds., but there was a little more recoil. The 130 wasn't quite as good at 50 yds. but was quite accurate at 25, and it used less lead. Worked quite well for me.

Wes

Attached Files

Close