ARSENAL Molds

• 2.5K Views
  • Last Post 30 August 2015
Sure Shot RIck posted this 10 July 2015

I just bought an ARSENAL 429421 255 GR four cavity .44 Keith GC mold. It looks fantastic. It is aluminum. I am waiting on the handle and gas checks to arrive. Does any one have experience with this brand of mold and advise on its prep and use as well advise on using the Gas Check setter piece for my Lyman 450 J2.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ericp posted this 25 August 2015

Never used one but their prices seem very reasonable, particularly for the 4 and 5 cavity molds. Not a lot designs yet, though. Worth keeping an eye on for sure.

Eric

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 26 August 2015

I know nothing about your mold. My 450 came (used) without the gas check seater. I clamp a vise grip under the die so that the center doesn't go down in the sizer die. Works pretty slick.

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 30 August 2015

Sure Shot RIck wrote: I just bought an ARSENAL 429421 255 GR four cavity .44 Keith GC mold. It looks fantastic. It is aluminum. I am waiting on the handle and gas checks to arrive. Does any one have experience with this brand of mold and advise on its prep and use as well advise on using the Gas Check setter piece for my Lyman 450 J2.
The gas check seater for your 450 is cheap . . . buy one.   Pat  

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Close