New member from Arizona

• Last Post 07 August 2015
marlin39a posted this 03 August 2015

I just joined the CBA and this is my first post.  I have been a bullet caster since 1977.  I enjoy shooting handguns, rifles, and just got into BPCR.  I have a Shiloh 1874 Long Range Express in 45-110 that now occupies my time.  Retired and having fun.  Neil

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Brodie posted this 03 August 2015

I'm retired and having fun in Flag. Would like to get into the BPCR game if I didn't have too many projects already that eat up my funds.  Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

onondaga posted this 04 August 2015

http://castbulletassoc.org/view_user.php?id=9182>marlin39a

45-110 is a classically great caliber for paper patched bullets, is that something you have considered?

Gary

Attached Files

marlin39a posted this 04 August 2015

Right now I'm shooting the Lyman 457132 Grease Groove bullet.  In fact loading some up right now.  I may consider paper patching at some time.  I need to see what the locals are doing.

Attached Files

pondercat posted this 07 August 2015

Welcome to the fray. . .marlin39a.     Looks like we've got a nice little group developing here in Northern Arizona.  I live in Flagstaff as well Old Coot.  I live close to and work at Winona. Its great living out this way.  I never have to go more than a mile to shoot unless I just want to.  If you are ever in the area stop in and ask for Terry (that's me).  I'm always looking for someone to talk shooting.  Once again welcome marlin39a.  If you are ever headed out Winona way stop by.  Its always nice to meet a neighbor! Terry

Attached Files

Close