Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
onondaga posted this 12 August 2015

2 clicks right, 3 clicks up!

Looks great.

Gary

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 13 August 2015

Nice bunch of groups Pete.  If we blame that one shot in #5 on you you are pushing 1MOA average.  Good work.

Load and Bullet?

John

Attached Files

PETE posted this 13 August 2015

John,

Had a nice post detailing three reasons for not giving the full details. For some reason the site went offline or something and when I came back on everything was gone

So to keep it short... 1. Each target is a different powder charge.2. I'm tired of the “experts” offering advice on what I should be doing and apparently never reading my other posts on what my goal is. 3. I do not like hijackers, especially when what they posted on my thread could just have easily been put on the thread dealing with the info. They were sorry but the last time I looked they hadn't deleted those messages. I contacted the web master nothing came of that.

So basically I feel all I need to do is finish what I started and then go somewhere where they appreciate raw data and don't try and 2nd guess things.

Pete

Attached Files

dan l posted this 15 August 2015

I'm looking at your targets and thinking great job nice shooting. Would like to here more and loads if possible.

Attached Files

PETE posted this 15 August 2015

Dan l

Well don't hold your breath. I' m not exactly jumping for joy about the way things go on here. I was trying to put up raw data and a progress report..... as I fully explained in my other two threads. But by posting my test results all I get are either wise remarks or how if I did this or that I'd get better results since the poster had good results. Don't see any pictures of targets to back their claims tho.

So, I figure I'll just post the targets and do away with the comments from the “experts” who apparent!y don't have the foggiest idea what I'm trying to accomplish or just want to be sure they get there name up in “lights".

My only reason for even bothering to do what I have done so far is to show that shooting the .22'is not as difficult as most seem to believe.

Pete

Attached Files

Close