G' day guys, I'm new here.

• 1K Views
  • Last Post 27 August 2015
Singleshot S.A. posted this 27 August 2015

Hi all, I'm a cast bullet shooter from Sth Oz. I enjoy loading modern smokeless, (30.06 FN, 32/40 Sportco Martini, 35Wh. 7600 Rem, 357m Rossi Lever), and BPCR, (38/55 Ped Sharps and 40/65 Ped Rolla.) I do shoot jacketed in the FN and 7600 as well as my 3 Tikkas, but that's another story. I also shoot a lovely Pennsylvania style F/L Longrifle in .50 round ball. Anyway, glad to be here having a look around, soaking up the knowledge. Cheers Singleshot S.A.. 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
billglaze posted this 27 August 2015

I'm up and running, so let me have the privilege of saying “Welcome Aboard." We also have a valued member from your (relatively) close neighbor in New Zealand. I don't know whether North or South island, but he's pretty much genned up on the goings on. In any event, don't fail to let your voice be heard!

Bill

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is. My fate is not entirely in Gods hands, if I have a weapon in mine.

Attached Files

pondercat posted this 27 August 2015

Welcome to the forum.  These are a great bunch of people with a wealth of information to offer everybody. I think you will like it here! Great to have you here!

Terry

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 27 August 2015

It.s nice to have you here. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

Close