Lyman 429215

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 31 August 2015
Pigslayer posted this 31 August 2015

I picked up a Lyman 429215 SWC GC Single cavity on ebay. It is in pristine condition. I am thinking of having a hollow point conversion done on this mold. But . . . the diameter & depth of the hollow cavity is optional and I have no info to go by as to what specs. to request. I need some help here so please chime in!!   Pat  

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Longone posted this 31 August 2015

Pat, Check with Eric. He is very knowledgable about this sort of thing and he does fantastic work. He can answer any questions you may have and is great to work with. http://www.hollowpointmold.com

Longone

Attached Files

billglaze posted this 31 August 2015

Pigslayer, I can't help with the h.p aspect, but I have shot the 429215 bullet since I got my first .44 Mag. in 1956, and I have never felt the need for a different design. I think you'll like the bullet--a lot, IMHO.

Bill

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is. My fate is not entirely in Gods hands, if I have a weapon in mine.

Attached Files

Close