Accurate 43-250J

• 2.1K Views
  • Last Post 04 September 2015
Pigslayer posted this 03 September 2015

Accurate Molds are a thing of beauty! This is Accurate 43-250J.

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

Another Shot

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Another Shot

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 04 September 2015

The tease is killing me!

Revolver? Rifle? Both?

Have you shot any yet?

Targets?

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 04 September 2015

Love their molds. My quarter jug is filling fast! I think I'm wanting something like what you have in a five holer.

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 04 September 2015

From reading the .44 Special thread, I think he inrends to useit there, but more details and a range report would be grand.

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 04 September 2015

Ed Harris wrote: From reading the .44 Special thread, I think he inrends to useit there, but more details and a range report would be grand. Give that man a CI-GAR!!! Yep. My .44 special. I cast up about 100 nice ones last night. It was effortless to break the mold in. Basically I just hose my new molds down with brake cleaner & let them dry off. I was going to size & lube them but the little lady said that dinner was ready & she gets irate if dinner gets cold. LOL!

Attached Files

billglaze posted this 04 September 2015

Boy, that is one beaut of a mold. Cab't wait to see how the bullets look/perform.

Keep us posted.

Bill

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is. My fate is not entirely in Gods hands, if I have a weapon in mine.

Attached Files

Tom Acheson posted this 04 September 2015

I have (3) of his moulds. All are aluminum and all are 4-cavity. One is a 2-bullet design (.38 and .45), one is for my .38-55 and the other for my Trapdoor. All of them work great at the bench once you get things warmed-up and moving. I'm sure this winter I'll be looking at another one.

Tom

Attached Files

Freshly loaded.  

Attached Files

Another.

Attached Files

Close