New Member From TN

• 1.4K Views
  • Last Post 16 September 2015
Omega posted this 14 September 2015

Hello from Clarksville, TN home of Fort Campbell though its called Fort Campbell, KY due to the Post Office location.  I retired from the Army in 04' and stuck around, but I grew up in Denver, CO.  I am new to casting but have been lurking on a few sites learning as much as I can.  I have acquired a few molds from Lee, Lyman and an Ideal or two.  I am a low volume caster since I am pretty stocked up on bullets at the moment so am concentrating on perfecting the technique and playing with different coatings and lube.  Looking forward to learning a bit more from the site.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
tturner53 posted this 14 September 2015

Welcome to the CBA forum!

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 14 September 2015

welcome to the CBA ! we encourage posting any and all questions, and even more :: results and opinions on cast bullet activities ...

hope springs eternal here that sooner or later somebody is going to shoot three 5 shot groups in a row under 2 moa ... heh, not exaggerating very much ...

i sometimes get one ... rarely two, and i don't remember three in a row, at least from factory rifles ...

ken

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 14 September 2015

Welcome aboard Omega. Please post your questions, there is a lot of experience floating around here, and we love to help each other. It gives purpose to our otherwise empty and forlorn lives. Also, it breaks up the casting and loading sessions. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

Singleshot S.A. posted this 16 September 2015

G'day Omega, I'm fairly new here too, they're a good bunch of snoozers. Good people to know.

WELCOME.

Attached Files

Close