Introduction

• 1K Views
  • Last Post 25 September 2015
sansarc posted this 25 September 2015

Just a quick intro.  New member and glad to be here.  At three score and 16 years and I have been casting bullets for over 50 years and have found the ongoing learning curve constantly reveals new information almost daily.   Look forward to exchanging ideas and learning from other members.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
John Alexander posted this 25 September 2015

sansarc, As one geezer to another, welcome to the Cast Bullet Association's forum.   We will look forward to learning from your 50 years of CB experience as well as helping you with that learning curve.  Another thing you may find helpful and enjoyable is membership in the CBA which access to our bi-monthly journal as well as our postal matches and other publications and services. As an introduction to our association,I would be glad to send you a couple of digital issues of the Fouling Shot so you can take a look at what we have to offer if you PM me your email address.  We promise not to bug you further and you email address will not be given or sold to anybody. John

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 25 September 2015

sansarc,

As one geezer to another, welcome to the Cast Bullet Association's forum.    We will look forward to learning from your 50 years of CB experience as well as helping you with that learning curve.  Another thing you may find helpful and enjoyable is membership in the CBA which access to our bi-monthly journal as well as our postal matches and other publications and services.

As an introduction to our association,I would be glad to send you a couple of digital issues of the Fouling Shot so you can take a look at what we have to offer if you PM me your email address.  We promise not to bug you further and you email address will not be given or sold to anybody.

John

Attached Files

Buzzard Bill posted this 25 September 2015

Welcome it's always nice to have someone else from Arizona aboard. Please don't be afraid to jump right it, some one with 50 years experience should have alot to share with all of us. Welcome again. Bill

Attached Files

Close