Hello Everybody

• 1.7K Views
  • Last Post 26 October 2015
DoctorManhattan762 posted this 29 September 2015

I just joined this forum which is why I'm here... I have recently been doing my own “research” on youtube on the topic of casting bullets and was pointed in the direction of this organization. I am looking forward to learning what I can from you all in hopes that I may pass the knowledge to some of my friends and family. I don't know what kinds of bullets are popular in discussion here but I mainly shoot rifles (7.62 & 5.56) for now until I decide on a handgun that I want.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
tturner53 posted this 29 September 2015

Welcome to the CBA Forum Doc! Lots of good info here. Start with the Search function. That'll keep you busy for a while.

Attached Files

Mustafa Curtess posted this 21 October 2015

I have just re-joined the forum. Altho I had been a CBA member for many years, a Regional Director for many years, and have several (apparently well-received and respected) TFS reports to my credit) I seem to have been black-balled from the forum for some sincere comments I have made. My “problem” seems to be that I am an over-enthusiastic, prolific, and dedicated bullet caster and shooter. Having been insulted, I logged off - and after a few hours coming to the conclusion that due to my dedication and efforts toward the CBA's goals and purpose - NOBODY has the right to exclude and alienate me. When I tried to log on again, the password that the CBA itself had assigned me was not accepted. Handwriting on the wall said that I was “personna-non-grata” so I resigned my CBA membership, as well. But I simply love bullet casting and shooting too much - and I have too many good memories and benefits to allow some ass-holes to force me out. Like it - or not- I'm back. Ha!Ha!, Mike- for the moment at least - I slipped thru a crack that you didn't close completely.

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 21 October 2015

Welcome Doc feel free to ignore anything that I post.

Attached Files

onondaga posted this 21 October 2015

Doc, I hope you enjoy the place. It takes patience and understanding to cast well. I am a retired casting analyst and capable at diagnosing casting symptoms. My skill is particularly useful to beginners ironing out bench procedures.

Gary

Attached Files

DoctorManhattan762 posted this 21 October 2015

I appreciate that as I am definitely a beginner. I have started reading some of the lymans casting handbooks and have learned quite a bit so far.

Attached Files

joeb33050 posted this 21 October 2015

DoctorManhattan762 wrote: I appreciate that as I am definitely a beginner. I have started reading some of the lymans casting handbooks and have learned quite a bit so far.What kind of a doctor are you?  Medical? Chiropractic"? Mathematics?   My shoulder is giving me a lot of trouble. I can forward pictures. Is arthritis in your line? Where is your office? Do you offer any sort of discount for CBA members?   Inquiring minds... Dr joeb

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 22 October 2015

joeb33050 wrote: DoctorManhattan762 wrote: I appreciate that as I am definitely a beginner. I have started reading some of the lymans casting handbooks and have learned quite a bit so far.What kind of a doctor are you?  Medical? Chiropractic"? Mathematics?   My shoulder is giving me a lot of trouble. I can forward pictures. Is arthritis in your line? Where is your office? Do you offer any sort of discount for CBA members?   Inquiring minds... Dr joeb Joe, maybe he is a bartender. 

Attached Files

DoctorManhattan762 posted this 26 October 2015

delmarskid1 wrote: joeb33050 wrote: DoctorManhattan762 wrote: I appreciate that as I am definitely a beginner. I have started reading some of the lymans casting handbooks and have learned quite a bit so far.What kind of a doctor are you?  Medical? Chiropractic"? Mathematics?   My shoulder is giving me a lot of trouble. I can forward pictures. Is arthritis in your line? Where is your office? Do you offer any sort of discount for CBA members?   Inquiring minds... Dr joeb Joe, maybe he is a bartender. You are all welcome to guess :D

Attached Files

Close