NEW MEMBER ON THE SHORES OF GITCHI GUMMI

• Last Post 25 December 2015
augercreek posted this 23 December 2015

Am a new member here, didn't know this site existed until I bought a new Lee mould. Are there any others in the Duluth Mn. area? I'm a single shot rifle fan and shoot only cast boolits since 1963. I've been stubbing and chambering barrels for many rifles since. It all started in 63 with a Numrich RB kit in 444 Marlin cal. Now it's expanded to Rem spr 18s Rugers Stevens Savages. The wife wonders if it will ever end!                                  MERRY CHRISTMAS                            Your brother in Christ  Gerald

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 23 December 2015

duluth , heh ?? guess i will stop complaining about iowa winters .

welcome here, the internet brings everybody closer, so throw another log on the fire and start conversing here .

your thoughts on cast bullets will be welcomed, we here range in interest from bean can blasting to serious accuracy squeezing .

ken

Attached Files

norm posted this 24 December 2015

Welcome from an ex-Minnesotan. If you are interested in competition check the match schedule. Three ranges in the twin cities area hold CBA matches.

Attached Files

augercreek posted this 24 December 2015

Thanks I'll be  giving the match guide a look see. There are three ranges in my area but do not belong to any of them. I've been shooting on my own property for a long time now but would like to get into some competion maybe!                            Your brother in Christ  Gerald                                   MERRY CHRISTMAS

Attached Files

Scearcy posted this 24 December 2015

Welcome! We shoot about 15 matches a year in the northern Minneapolis / St Paul. The clubs we use are Minnetonka Game and Fish, Bald Eagle Sportsmans Club and the Oakdale Gun Club. You will find all of the info and contacts in the match schedules. PM me if you want more info. I am the match director at Minnetonka Game and Fish.

Jim Scearcy

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 25 December 2015

A friend lives south of Superior a bit. Welcome, always look forward to hearing from someone from “Duloot"!

Attached Files

Close