New guy from southeast Iowa

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 22 January 2016
Bross1963 posted this 15 January 2016

New to the forum. I have been shooting and hunting most of my 53 years, casting and reloading the last 6-7 of those. I do not post much but read a lot. I have been a member of the other cast site for a while but decided to check thing out over here.  It appears many of the old hands whom I respect have moved here and I miss their now how and wisdom. Any way, I hope to make as many friends here as I have there. Tony  

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 15 January 2016

welcome .... from sw iowa .... i think i am the only cba guy in sw iowa ....maybe i should take more baths ... ??

please feel welcome to post and ask questions often ... we are pretty much trying to solve the mysteries of shooting cast bullets .... and if not then just enjoy the hobby ...

ken

Attached Files

R. Dupraz posted this 15 January 2016

Welcome to ya.

If you ever come west at all, we have CBA military matches once a month through the summer at the Hawkeye Rifle and Pistol club's range in Sioux City.

Not too serious, Just a bunch of old farts that like to hear those old rifles go bang once again.

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 16 January 2016

Welcome to the CBA forum.

As an introduction to our association,I would be glad to send you a couple of digital issues of the Fouling Shot so you can take a look at what we have to offer if you PM me your email address.  We promise not to bug you further and you email address will not be given or sold to anybody.   John

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 16 January 2016

Welcome Aboard!

Nice to see the influx of new members. Fresh blood is good to stimulate discussion. Looking forward to your posts.

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

putnro01 posted this 18 January 2016

More or less in the same boat as Bross1963. Big lurker and insatiable reader. Oh and from SE Iowa as well. Bross, whereabouts are you located? From the Muscatine area myself. -Joe

Attached Files

Bross1963 posted this 18 January 2016

Putnro, I live in Oskaloosa. I work at the Corp office for Musco. You would not happen to work for Musco in Muccatine?

Attached Files

putnro01 posted this 19 January 2016

Bross, I do not work for Musco. -Joe

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 21 January 2016

Welcome Sir!! Glad you're here! Got a bunch of real smart members here willing to help!

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 22 January 2016

Welcome aboard. Personally I have never been to Iowa.   Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

Close