Hi from Virginia

• Last Post 16 January 2016
chsparkman posted this 16 January 2016

Just finding my way here.  I'm a member of several other forums, where I heard about this one.  I love casting/reloading and have done it for more than 20 years.  Still learning everyday.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
billglaze posted this 16 January 2016

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy the forum; seldom a lot of acrimonious arguing, (terribly tiring) and lots of great information from interesting enthusiasts. Plus, we all know how correctly to spell “bullets."  Bill P.S. Where in VA are you located?  I'm just 20 or so miles South of the Va state line.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is. My fate is not entirely in Gods hands, if I have a weapon in mine.

Attached Files

Thanks very much.  I'm up in Woodbridge.

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 16 January 2016

Welcome to the CBA forum. As an introduction to our association,I would be glad to send you a couple of digital issues of our journal The Fouling Shot so you can take a look at what we have to offer if you PM me your email address.  We promise not to bug you further and you email address will not be given or sold to anybody.   John

Attached Files

Thanks very much.  PM sent.

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 16 January 2016

Welcome Aboard! They hold regular scheduled CBA matches at the Fairfax Rod & Gun Club in Manassas, which is close to you. Maybe we can meet for breakfast sometime.

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

I would be honored.  I have read many of your articles, and you are responsible for getting me into cast bullets in rifles.  Thank you sir.

Attached Files

Close