Hello from Texas

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 22 January 2016
oldblinddog posted this 17 January 2016

Hello all. Name is Steve. Been casting for 40 years for both pistol and rifle. Have been at castboolits for a while, just came over here for the first time. 

USMC (ret.), CBA, NRA, TSRA, ARPC

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ed Harris posted this 17 January 2016

Welcome Aboard! You will find this a helpful and friendly group without the “drama” which sometimes dilutes the positive mission elsewhere. Anything I can do to help, sing out!

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

oldblinddog posted this 17 January 2016

Thank you, Ed

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 18 January 2016

Welcome lot the CBA forum.   As an introduction to our association,I would be glad to send you a couple of digital issues of our journal, The Fouling Shot, so you can take a look at what we have to offer if you PM me your email address.  We promise not to bug you further and you email address will not be given or sold to anybody.   John

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 21 January 2016

Glad that you are here. No egos to be bruised here. Everyone willing to help. Looking forward to your posts. Please join in!!

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 22 January 2016

Welcome Aboard Oldblinddog, there are plenty of bones to find around here.  I even found one last week. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

oldblinddog posted this 22 January 2016

Thanks! Here's something I cobbled together from parts. Tom at Accurate molds made the mold for me.

Attached Files

Close