New from alabama

• Last Post 07 February 2016
CyberPirate posted this 30 January 2016

Just joined the forum yesterday, got alot going on right now, but at some point i hope to either join the association or atleast shoot in postal matches, thank you for your time.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
John Alexander posted this 30 January 2016

Welcome to the CBA forum. I think you will find this a good place to learn from each other so don't be bashful either when you have a question or an answer to someone else's question.

The CBA has a standing offer to new forum members of a couple of issues of our journal The Fouling Shot.  If you would like to read a few articles about various aspects of cast bullet shooting just PM me your email address and I will send you digital copies.  We promise not to bug you further.

John

Attached Files

tturner53 posted this 30 January 2016

Welcome aboard. Shoot a postal match, you'll have fun. It gives you something to look forward to.

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 30 January 2016

Good to have you.  Glad to see that you are here to join in on the fun. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

Westhoff posted this 30 January 2016

Welcome aboard - and I hope to welcome you as a member of the CBA soon. In any case, I would certainly advise you to take advantage of John Alexander's offer of a couple of free issues of The Fouling Shot.

Wes

Attached Files

oscarflytyer posted this 31 January 2016

where in AL? I am in Huntsville

Attached Files

CyberPirate posted this 07 February 2016

Thank you all, I am close to Lafayette, about 30 miles north of auburn, but dont let that fool you, ROLL TIDE, LOL

Attached Files

Close