New Accurate Mold

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 27 February 2016
Pigslayer posted this 19 February 2016

Ordered a mold for my .308 Handi-Rifle today. Hoping that it will be a good shooter.

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Brodie posted this 19 February 2016

Pat, It looks like the 165gr. 30 cal. Ranch Dog bullet with less taper on the nose.  If it shoots as well as the RD 165gr. it should shoot very well. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

onondaga posted this 20 February 2016

Pat,

Seat it out to engage the ball seat .010” in your Handi and you will love it.

They are very audible when they smack meat at distance with that big flat nose.. At 125 yards they crack back at you.

Gary

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 20 February 2016

Looks solid to me.

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 25 February 2016

A work of art!

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

onondaga posted this 25 February 2016

BEAUTIOUS!

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 27 February 2016

Fresh batch lubed & sized! I'm happy!

Pat

Pigslayer posted this 27 February 2016

These are headed your way ED! They are cast from my generic Lyman #2. They cast beautifully. Dropping at .313". They look nice & crisp. Out of 100+ bullets I only had to throw about 7 back in the pot. These are cast @ 645 degrees. Pat 

Close