Hello from Tucson...

• Last Post 23 February 2016
Sylverhare75 posted this 22 February 2016

Howdy all... I am a bit new to this casting deal. Started merely due to wanting to shoot a 310 greener. Ammo is a bit spendy especially when it's imported so I bought some molds a small pot and scrounged some wheel weights. After that I was hooked. And since then bought a few molds for some other cartridges. Plinking loads... and have since met my new best friend, TrailBoss.. Thanx in advance for advice...Matt...:fire

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Westhoff posted this 22 February 2016

Welcome from the Cast Bullet Ass'n! Got an idea you'll like it here. There a lot of members who can - and will - do their best to help you through any problems you may run into.

Also, you ought to take advantage of the CBA offer of two free issues of “The Fouling Shot"; the CBA publication (comes out 6 times a year). No follow-up emails or other messages urging you to join, guaranteed!

Again, WELCOME!

Wes

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 22 February 2016

Welcome to the CBA forum. I think you will find this a good place to learn from each other so don't be bashful either when you have a question or an answer to someone else's question.

As Wes mentioned, the CBA has a standing offer to new forum members of a couple of issues of our journal The Fouling Shot.  If you would like to read a few articles about various aspects of cast bullet shooting just PM me your email address and I will send you digital copies.  We promise not to bug you further.

John

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 22 February 2016

Forgot to mention - there will be an interesting article coming out in the Fouling Shot about loading the 310 Greener.

Attached Files

Brodie posted this 23 February 2016

Welcome Aboard Silverhare75, I think that you will like it here.  There is an incredible amount and range of shooting and casting knowledge here and they like to share it with others.  I am always finding something new to learn.

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

Close