New member to the forum from Phenix City, Al

• Last Post 21 April 2016
karlrudin posted this 18 April 2016

Hello y'all. New member to the forum and only going on my second season to CBA as far as shooting. I'm relatively new to casting bullets, only 3 years so far, but have been a shooter since and reloader since childhood. I've learned a lot in the past 2 years as if I've never touched a press or mold. Lead is a mysterious element with twist and turns. But to me that makes it all the more interesting. I did take the first year to learn how to cast bullets 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Brodie posted this 18 April 2016

Welcome aboard Karlrudin.   You'll find a lot of helpful people here. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

karlrudin posted this 20 April 2016

Thanks for that. I have friendly informative people ever since I started working with cast. Either that, they know nothing about it. And that's when I start preaching the goodness of cast. I've been called fanatical by my family members ever since I started. So I preach it to others. Trying to keep the skill alive :) 

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 20 April 2016

Welcome to the CBA forum. The CBA can always use more enthusiastic members.

As Brodie says we try to help each other out and there is always plenty to learn. Long ago and far far away I spent two lovely summers in nearby Fort Benning practicing with the 6th Army rifle team.  Lots of good memories altho the weather wasn't one of them. Whoops.  I was thinking you were in GA in the other Phoenix City.

John

Attached Files

Larry Gibson posted this 21 April 2016

Concealment is not cover.........

Attached Files

karlrudin posted this 21 April 2016

Oh you are right. I'm in the Phenix City across the river from Columbus/Ft.Benning Ga. And you are also right about the weather :). Summer time here I wish I was in Phoenix, AZ. I like the dry heat and yeah I spent 3 months in Egypt and boot and AIT in Ft Sill, OK. Hot and humidity wreak havoc on loads. But its all apart of the challenge. Glad to be here and to be on this forum.

Attached Files

Close