Remington SP-10 wads

• Last Post 14 July 2016
6pt-sika posted this 08 July 2016

I do not know why but my distributers seem to have a shortage of Remington SP-10 wads .  I just ordered a few bags from Midway to hold me over for awhile . Precision Reloading has them in stock but I don't get a dealer discount there and their shipping is out of this world . For 4 bags of wads and 100 10 gauge hulls they wanted $45 for shipping , that's unacceptable ! 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
6pt-sika posted this 08 July 2016

Well I remedied that problem a bit as much as I hate to buy from BPI I orderd 4 more bags of wads from them . The shipping was one third the cast of Precision Reloading !

Attached Files

6pt-sika posted this 09 July 2016

Ok I should have enough 10 gauge wads to get me thru a year ! Provided I don't go crazy and start shooting a pile of trap and or skeet with the 10 gauge guns this year .>

Attached Files

6pt-sika posted this 11 July 2016

Well hope my wads arrive here Monday or Tuesday . Have a few bags coming from Midway which was all they had . And four more bags coming from BPI . Wish I could have ordered a case of these but 20 bags would have ended up costing me something like $360-390 depending on which place I ordered them . Cost on these bad boys is $18-19 per bag of 250 ! I wish Claybuster or Pattern Control made a knockoff of the SP-10 wad !

Attached Files

admiral posted this 11 July 2016

They would never recover their mold cost making a knock off SP-10. I have a bag of SP-10's I mail ordered from Cabela's back in the 1980's (high school days) when I bought my first 10ga. That wad, some #5's, and the H&R 176 killed a few spring gobblers back then. If shipping wasn't so cost prohibitive I'd give them to you.

Attached Files

6pt-sika posted this 13 July 2016

Thanks and I understand ! I shoot around 1,000 to 1,500 rounds of 10 gauge a year now .

Attached Files

6pt-sika posted this 14 July 2016

Got the couple bags I ordered from Midway today hopefully later today FEDEX will deliver the 4 bags I ordered from BPI ! 

Attached Files

Close