New guy from R.I.

• Last Post 30 September 2016
don3 posted this 28 September 2016

New to forum. started casting a few years ago and really enjoy it. Been reloading for over 30 years, started when bought my first 44 mag. revolver and couldn't afford ammo for it. Since then I just rather reload for all my guns.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Brodie posted this 30 September 2016

Heck Don, it has gotten so bad that I wonder if I'll be able to afford components and lead in the future. Welcome aboard.  I think that you will find a nice knowledgeable group of people here. Brodie

B.E.Brickey

Attached Files

John Alexander posted this 30 September 2016

Don,

Welcome to the CBA forum. I think you will find this a good place to learn from each other so don't be bashful either when you have a question or an answer to someone else's question.  

The CBA has a standing offer to new forum members of a couple of issues of our journal The Fouling Shot.  If you would like to read a few articles about various aspects of cast bullet shooting just PM me your email address and I will send you digital copies.  We hope that after taking a look you will want to join us and get the Fouling Shot on a regular basis. But if not we promise not to bug you further.

John

Attached Files

Close