One gun. One reloader

• Last Post 01 November 2016
greenhorn posted this 31 October 2016

Hello, Just joined CBA forum. Very new to the gun and reloading worlds. I own one 12ga and recently inherited a Hollywood Senior Turret Press. Found this forum just trying to get any info on this machine. I'll be posting in the reloading equipment forum as well. I've tried with a couple other forums on other sites and have gotten some decent leads, so I'm just trying all avenues. If anyone has anything on the Hollywoods I'd greatly appreciate it. Take care and thank you in advance. 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Westhoff posted this 31 October 2016

Welcome aboard, Mr. Greenhorn! Got a hunch you'll find plenty of greenhorns here too. Most of us may be hotshot experts on one or two or more facets of the reloading game, but there's generally some place along the line where we all find that, compared with some fellow members of the forum we definitely qualify as greenhorns.

Think you'll probably like it here. Certainly hope so, and hope you'll consider joining the.Cast Bullet Association, too. Wes

Attached Files

onondaga posted this 31 October 2016

http://www.castbulletassoc.org/view_user.php?id=10482>greenhorn

Come back when you get it running too as there is a number of members here including myself that cast and load slugs, round balls and buck shot in shot shells. I actually don't load bird shot, just the bigger stuff I cast.

Gary

Attached Files

358156hp posted this 31 October 2016

This would be the best place to look, if you haven't found them already.

http://www.antiquereloadingtools.com/

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 01 November 2016

i think the hollywood is discussed in phil sharpes book _ complete guide to reloading _... he mentions several tools from that era. my book is in storage but i think it may be available online.

fwiw, i have always lusted after that press ... it just looks right ....simple and rugged .

ken

Attached Files

Close