We are making some improvements here on the CBA forum. As a result of this, some of you will notice that there is now a new forum named CBA Member Benefits. Not all of you will be able to see this forum. In order to see this forum there are a few criteria that you must meet. 1) You must be a CBA member. 2) Your profile for this forum must be completed in full.

To update your profile click on Menu then My Account above in the header. Then click on the Profile tab in the window that opens. This new forum will contain instructions on how to use your CBA member benefits. These benfits include discounts from suppliers for items related to cast bullet shooting. Items such as moulds, lube, bullet metals, etc... Please make it a point to update your profiles as quickly as possible. For those updating that are CBA members, please send me a private message so I can make sure you are moved to the correct group so you can take full advantage of your member benefits.

For those that are not CBA members: Now would be a good time to get a CBA membership so you can enjoy the benefits of membership. We will be adding new benefits and you won't want to miss out!

Thanks For Reading! 

Mike McL CBA Webmaster In Training