.32-20 Revolvers

• 1.9K Views
  • Last Post 06 October 2018
Ed Harris posted this 26 July 2017

Years ago fooled with a Colt Army Special, which I sold.  

Recently won a GunBroker Auction for S&W .32-20 Hand Ejector 4th Change 6" barrel.

Some of the auction pics:

UPDATE, now that I have the gun in hand I see that the SN 759XX indicates it was manufactured in 1917 so is NOT heat treated.  So will be cautious on the loads.  Those in Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook (2010) which have been pressure tested not exceeding 16,000 cup/psi are OK.  Thinking mostly about Accurate 31-090B and 31-95T bullets and 3 grains of Bullseye, maybe 7 grs. of #2400, or 10 grs. of IMR 4227, if those will burn at the light level.

Maybe with a heavier bullet around 120 grs.? what say you all?

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • David R.
  • M3 Mitch
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
David Reiss posted this 26 July 2017

I say you send it to me for proper testing. I just happen to have a spot open in one of my safes for it. Enuf said.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

JeffinNZ posted this 26 July 2017

Green Dot works well for me in the .32-20.  4gr would be on the money.

Cheers from New Zealand

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 26 July 2017

Maybe this will prompt David, the dealer in Pith Helmets and Zulu Headdresses, to put my 32/20 articles on the blog. Ric

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 26 July 2017

Give me an issue #. You ought to buy one, it would certainly improve your outwardly appearance. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 26 July 2017

I believe it was run in two parts in 202 and 203 or very close to that.

I have a nice USMC Pith Helmet from the 1930's (but sized too small). Zulu Headdresses are not very flattering to my Scot-Irish face.

Attached Files

M3 Mitch posted this 26 July 2017

My limited experience with an old SAA Bisley model in 32-20, 7.5 inch barrel, is that 2400 anyway makes up into a LOUD load, and it spits some unburned powder grains out the cylinder gap.  I think I have mostly used Unique for moderate velocity plinking loads.  Bullseye should work about the same at a lower charge weight.

I think that Smith is probably well worth whatever you paid for it.

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 27 July 2017

There you go Ric, first part posted on the blog page. Embellished with a few photos. 

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 28 July 2017

I have a few .32-20s, but this is my pride. 

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
  • John F.
RicinYakima posted this 28 July 2017

That is a very nice Colt!

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 28 July 2017

Ric, I don't know how I ever missed your article on the .32-20 revolvers.  I must have been distracted by something else at the time.

VERY timely, and by far the best article I have ever read on the subject.  You could teach lessons to Keith, if he were still around.

FWIW the .32-20 HE I got on GunBroker comes from your part of the country, sure would be interesting to know which PD evidence locker it came out of, wonder who badge #85 was and what the 1974 case number refers to, sure would be interesting if the gun could talk.

And thanks for the info you emailed me, will save lots of time buggering around!

And soon it will have a Savage Model 23D to keep it company! I won another auction!

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

BigMan54 posted this 28 July 2017

I envy you. Growing up my Dad had a pair of COLT Official Police Revolvers. A 6" in .38spl that was/is my favorite DA Rev. The other was a 5" .32-20, that only my Dad shot. He used a 120gr? Gascheck bullet that was NOT from a LYMAN/IDEAL mold. Over a charge of 2400 that blew a 6ft flame with every shot.  It roasted the big jackrabbits & burned off all the fur & fleas so the dogs didn't have to eat  them raw.

I have that .38, but I REALLY wanted that .32-20. Have fun with it.

Long time Caster/Reloader, Getting back into it after almost 10yrs. Life Member NRA 40+yrs, Life S.A.S.S. #375. Does this mean a description of me as a fumble-fingered knuckle-draggin' baboon. I also drool in my sleep. I firmly believe that true happiness is a warm gun. Did I mention how much I HATE auto-correct on this blasted tablet.

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 28 July 2017

Picked up the S&W .32-20 HE today.  Serial number 759XX indicates it was made in 1917 so is NOT heat treated. The previous owner shot it quite a bit with hot loads, so I won't have to repeat that experience to find out what doing so does...

The face of barrel extension shows significant "dishing" and heat checking like a well used .357 Magnum.  Cylinder gap has opened to pass 0.010, hold 0.011 and there is about 0.003" end-shake. Timing on a couple chambers is a bit "slow," but the cylinder stop engages as you hold the trigger back, like a Colt.  

All of this is fixable, and I trust Sandy Garrett to do a good job of it.  I got the gun inexpensively enough that putting it right will bring it up to correct market price for a nice 85% "shooter grade" that hadn't been loosened from hot loads and didn't require any gunsmithing in the first place.

I sort of expected this going in, but the gun was I felt worth the investment, because I would have paid twice as much for a tight, clean collector-grade.

I won't do much shooting of it in its present condition other than perhaps to chronograph a few mild, factory lead loads as a "before" velocity benchmark.  I will take it soon to Sandy Garrett at Northern VA Gun Works to have its barrel set back a thread, the crane stretched to correct the end shake, the timing adjusted, barrel refaced and forcing cone recut and lapped, and cylinder gap reset.

Normally this is about a $150 repair if we don't need to replace any parts, or about $200 +- if we do...  

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
RicinYakima posted this 29 July 2017

Ed, Thanks for the nice comments, it is still my favorite caliber after 50 years!

David, Can't wait to see part 2, as I haven't seen it for 16 years. Hope the data is still good. 

Attached Files

38splpete posted this 30 July 2017

Ed--your gun looks a lot like mine, although it looks like a 6" bbl--mine is 5".  I spotted it at a LGS a few years ago--the asking price was $350, but the owner announced it was a 10% off day, so I couldn't resist.  The top strap just behind the barrel extension is dished, which I thought indicated use of hot loads, like your gun, but otherwise it's tight looks good.  That skinny front sight and narrow groove is tough to see with aging eyes, though.

Attached Files

Dale53 posted this 30 July 2017

Ric;

I certainly agree with Ed Harris, that is an EXCELLENT article on the .32/20. I have never fooled with the .32/20, but I have certainly been an enthusiastic user of that .32 performance level on target and small game with my .32 H&R Magnums. So, we are kindred spirits even tho' I have had little experience with an actual .32/20.

Thanks for that article...

Dale53

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 30 July 2017

Thank you Dale. I haven't re-read it for years and that first half has weathered well. The second half has the reloading and shooting data and results. Thanks again, Ric

Attached Files

hanover67 posted this 31 July 2017

I have 2 .32-20 Colt Army Specials, a 5" and a 6". My load is the Lyman 3118 bullet, which drops from my mold at 120gr and 3.0gr of Bullseye. I've also used 3.5gr of Unique with a commercial copy of 3118 that weighs 111gr. I like the BE load better. I'd hoped to find a Smith & Wesson but so far nothing in my price range has caused me to bid. Living in California, the transfer cost for an out of state gun is $100, assuming you can avoid the "approved gun list." That adds a lot to a buy...

Attached Files

delmarskid posted this 31 July 2017

Ed, I had one like yours quite a few years ago. It may have been in about the same shape. It shot very well. I would have liked to put it back the condition you aspire for yours but i was making 4 bucks an hour and had a wife and 2 kids. This is why I started casting bullets as you can imagine. Mine liked a Lee 120 loaded backwards to make a wadcutter over Unique. I think someone before me had fired a rifle loading in mine as it had had a screwdriver driven into the the seam where the crane meets the frame to pop the cylinder open after jamming it up. I had a lot of fun with that gun and as I said it shot very well. I got a lot of 4" groups with it at 50yds. off of bags. I sent it to my mother for a Christmas present along with about 200 rounds of loaded ammo. She's never fired it. I like 32-20's, have an 89 Marlin in one.  

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 01 August 2017

David, thanks for posting the second part of the article.

delmarskid, usually, the ejector rod unscrews, right hand thread on the old ones, and they don't know to turn it back into the cylinder. That is why they changed to left hand thread, so as the cylinder rotates, it tightens. Ric

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 04 August 2017

Got lucky again, this one a Colt Police Positive Special 5" .32-20 made in 1924.  A few old rust freckles, but times and locks up tight, cylinder throats .314", cylinder gap pass 0.005". hoid 0.006", bore bright and shiny.  Off to the range!

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
GP Idaho posted this 05 August 2017

I'm so glad to be joining in on the 32-20 fun here soon. Please post up some pics  of your favorite moulds guys. I have three moulds on hand that MIGHT work but would like to see what the old hands with this caliber are using. Thanks Gp

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
RicinYakima posted this 05 August 2017

Left is Lyman 311492, RCBS 98 SWC, modified Ideal 311316 and Lyman 311576. All work well, but the RCBS usually has to be seated deep to clear the cylinders of revolvers in 32 WCF.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • GP Idaho
  • M3 Mitch
Ed Harris posted this 05 August 2017

I got confirming drawing back from Tom at Accurate of the double-crimp groove for .32 S&W and .32-20 which is identified as 31-105T.  It generally resembles the 31-100, with the addition of a second crimp groove 0.3" back from the meplat, adding a 0.03" bevel base to bump the weight up slightly, increasing OAL to 0.585", and enlarging diameters of nose and driving bands to .313", but maintaining the nose tolerance negative.  

The revised drawing is now posted below along with the source bullet 31-100T.

Design concept for is to permit seating the bullet out for longer OAL to increase available powder capacity in the .32 S&W Long, or alternately in the front crimp groove to maintain the shorter cartridge OAL necessary to fit in .32-20 revolver cylinders.

Original 31-100T is of somewhat smaller diameter, being optimized to fit my .30 Carbine Ruger and 7.62x25 TT33.  

The .313 min. diameter of 31-105T is a better fit for .32 S&W Long and .32-20 revolvers as-cast and unsized, casting from wheelweights and lubing with Lee Liquid Alox or LSStuff 45-45-10.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • GP Idaho
  • M3 Mitch
GP Idaho posted this 05 August 2017

Thank you Ed and Ric for the replies.  Being kind of an excitable cart before the horse kind of guy I'm putting together a few things  for the 32-20 even if it isn't in hand yet. What I have on hand that may or may not work are these moulds. The Lee Tl314-90-SWC. I've had good luck with this bullet in several 30 caliber guns. I also have the Lee C309-113-F and the Lee C309-120R these being the same bullet with different noses and I use these in 30 carbine. I believe they could be brought up to size with a good coat of powder coating. I have on order the 6 cavity Lee 315-90-WC. Another mould of interest to me is the NOE 315-90-WC which comes with hollow base, cup base and flat base pins. Any thoughts on this one? I'm in the habit of buying my moulds from Al but may look into the ones Tom cuts. I hear nothing but good reports as to their quality. Thanks again Guys. Gp

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
Ed Harris posted this 06 August 2017

I would wait until you have the revolver in-hand so that you can exactly match the mold to fit the cylinder throats with either no sizing or only minimal sizing.

I've no experience with powder coating, and would rather the bullet "fit" in the first place.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
RicinYakima posted this 06 August 2017

Sorry, GP. I have not used a Lee mould for years, and will not again. Can't stand the pain and aggravation. Cast them big and size in a lube/sizer to exactly throat diameter. But them I'm an old curmudgeon and set in my ways.

Attached Files

GP Idaho posted this 06 August 2017

Ric: I like old curmudgeons and their opinions and thank you guys for your input. We all have ways and means of getting to our respective goals. I've found Lee moulds to be kind of a luck of the draw sort of thing and have a few from back when I started that are among my favorites, I have also just thrown a couple in the trash as I didn't feel right about selling the POS. I did a run yesterday of the Lee 309s (moulds I've had for years not bought for this project) and with them dropping a tad large with my alloy and a coat of powder coat they're .313 with a few a tic under. I'm up grading my stash of moulds in the last couple of years  I now have mostly NOEs with six Saecos and a lonesome LBT. Thanks again for all the help you guys have been to me and a special thanks to Mr. Dupraz for helping get me in on the 32-20 fun. Gp

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 08 August 2017

i just remembered ... for you 32-xx guys ... after some trading i now have an extra  redding saeco  #326    32 S&W   2 cav mold  ... but no 32 S&W !!   pm me if  .

ken

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 08 August 2017

FYI for folks, the Saeco #326 is a miniature Keith type, which looks like a #452423 which shrunk in the washing machine. It has the  same profile as #325, but with a bevel-base added, which bumps its weight to about 100 grains.  Has a nice, large .25 meplat, great small game bullet and accurate.  A good candidate to have Erik do his inset bar HP conversion on.   Mine I had dropped .314+ in WW

Attached Files

GP Idaho posted this 08 August 2017

PM for you Ken

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 10 August 2017

Accurate 31-105T mold arrived yesterday and I cast some samples to send out to folks.

Profile is similar to factory bullet for .32 Colt New Police and .32-20 lead loads.  

Here is the critter in the flesh bracketed by the classic factory lead .32 bullets.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
RicinYakima posted this 11 August 2017

That should be a very accurate bullet, I would think.

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 11 August 2017

Ric, you will have a chance to find out soon, SFRB with 100 of them as-cast WW on the way to you.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
RicinYakima posted this 11 August 2017

Thank you Ed, always a gentleman. My shop yesterday was 118 degrees, and full of smoke from the Canadian fires,  so it may be a while till l get them sized and loaded.

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 11 August 2017

Had I known I could have sized and lubed for you...

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 11 August 2017

I have the following molds which can work and I have used for the .32-20:

Lyman 313226 93 gr. PB RN
Big Lube 32-80 80 gr. PB FN
Lee TL314-90-SWC PB
Arsenal 314-100 100 gr. SWC PB & GC
NOE 315-89-WC 89 gr. PB  WC

Attached Files

GP Idaho posted this 18 August 2017

First off, I'd like to tell you all how pleased I am with my recent purchase of the Colt 32-20 offered by Mr. Richard Dupraz. The revolver certainly shows more potential accuracy than my old hands are capable of. Having no prior experience with the 32-20 round I consulted all the printed information I had on hand. Ken Water's Pet Loads, Cast Bullet Handbooks #3 and 4 and a cowboy action handbook by IMR. Here's how I started using the Lee 311-93-1R and the Lee TL314-90-swc I assembled these first rounds and chronograph in hand headed out to the county range.  3.3 TiteGroup Av 896 sd 24, 3.8 Green Dot av 992 sd 26, 4.8 Unique av 1173 sd 28 4.5 Unique av 1066 sd 14 and Trail Boss 2.7gr. av 735 ad 14. All in all very pleased with these as a first try. The 4.8 Unique is a few fps faster than recommended by handbook #4 and the Trail Boss load has the recoil of a 22rf if that.  I'm looking to add a couple more moulds and will share #s when. Thanks again Richard for a fine shooter grade 32-20. It's going to be a lot of fun. Gp

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
Ed Harris posted this 18 August 2017

GP Idaho,

Thanks for posting your velocity data.  This is highly useful!

Would be interested to know what the cylinder gap is on the Colt, and the barrel length.  I think 4.5 of Unique should be a winner. In my experience Green Dot tracks very close to 231 so that should be a safe level to try.  I have little experience with Trail Boss but people have told me that weight-for-weight it tracks closely to Bullseye or TiteGroup, and based on Ric's recommendation I'm trying 3.0-3.1 grains of Bullseye as metered by RCBS Little Dandy Rotor #3.  

I may try the same VOLUME of AutoComp in the rifle and the same WEIGHT of Titegroup for comparison.

Been too hot, humid and tropical to put in much range time, but when the weather breaks I plan to run several batches of lead factory ammo through revolver and rifle and try various charges with Accurate 31-105T to attempt a factory duplication load.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 18 August 2017

hi gp ... hey you are supposed to include at least a hint of guilt when reporting on your adventures with a new toy ...

maybe make up some kind of setback ... just to keep with protocol ...

ken

Attached Files

GP Idaho posted this 18 August 2017

Ken: Does sound like I've been on a run of good luck lately Huh. No worries I'll do something soon that will wake up the "Fun man" and things will go all to **** laugh out loud. Gp

Attached Files

R. Dupraz posted this 18 August 2017

After all these years, sounds like I did it again, don't it? Oh well it needed some love. 

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 28 August 2017

Ran some .32-20 chronograph data today, the 8.3 of Alliant #2400 is a bit warm in the Colt Police Positive, so I'd recommend cutting to 8 grains even. With 31-100T (earlier bullet) unsized at .312 diameter velocity was 916 fps from 5" Colt, Sd 56, ES 128. Ballistic uniformity may improve with bullet which fits throats and heavier crimp, but this load shot to sights at 100 yards and was accurate.

10 grs. IMR4227 with 31-114D gave 962 fps, 27Sd, 62 ES, also shot to sights at 100 yards.

10 grs. IMR4227 with 31-105T 985 fps, 25 Sd, 61 ES.

3 grains Bullseye with 31-114D gave 741 fps, 35 Sd, 92 ES.  Mild compared to factory, Could stand more powder, believe that 3.2-3.3 of Alliant Bullseye should be fine, but not more.

Various trials with IMR4198 were very mild, got vertical stringing, lots of unburned powder in revolver. 12.5 grs. with 31-114D shot OK in rifle, approximates factory velocity 1248 fps.36 Sd, 114 ES. Increasing load to compress charge as if loading black powder may help rifle uniformity. I don't recommend using 4198 in the .32-20 for revolver use.

Factory ammos fired for reference:

Factory Rem-UMC "Dogbone" logo box, from 1930s, Sharpeshooter powder 898 fps, 44 Sd, 116 ES in Colt, in Savage sporter rifle 1302, 15 Sd 36 ES. 3" group at 100 yards rifle with open sights.

Old WRA red & yellow box 100-grain lead, Infallible powder, 870 fps, 28 Sd, 71 ES in Colt, in Savage Sporter rifle 1263 fps, 28 Sd, 93 ES.

Modern W-W 4.5 grains of what sure looks like WST 100-grain lead 778 fps, 27 Sd, 69 ES in Colt, in rifle 1172, 18 Sd, 55 ES

Modern R-P 100-grain lead, 3 grs of fine black granular like .22 LR powder, 780 fps, 11 Sd, 49 ES, in rifle 1150 fps, 44 Sd, 137 ES 

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
GP Idaho posted this 29 August 2017

Here's a second look at Ed's  loads that He's posted. These were fired this morning out of the Colt revolver. Basic information is that they were loaded in previously loaded R-P brass to a COL of 1.590 with bullets cast and tumble lubed by Ed Harris. Accurate 31-100T at .313 . To be brief I'll just give charge and av. fps. if anyone wants SDs, Highs and lows PM me. 3gr. TiteGroup  749 fps, 3.2 Bullseye 800, 4.5 Unique 973, 8.3 2400 (just fired one as they were a little warm as Ed advised. 1103.  10gr IMR 4227 961 with lots of powder not burned., 12.5 H-4198  932 accurate but again lots of powder not burned.  On to the Accurate  31-090V  4.5 gr Unique 926 and 3.8 GreenDot at 905. Thanks Ed for sending along the bullets and the 31-090V mould. Enjoy the day all. Gp

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
  • M3 Mitch
Ed Harris posted this 29 August 2017

Good info, thx.  I'm casting 31-105T (double-crimp-groove, bevel-base) today.

Plan to load for test 3.4 Bullseye, 8.0 Alliant #2400, 10.0 IMR4227.

Will also increase IMR 4198 to whatever it takes to get powder compression (~14 grs.) and try it in the rifle first. 

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
  • M3 Mitch
M3 Mitch posted this 04 October 2018

Ed, did you get a chance to try those loads yet?  I'm not looking at a manual as I type this, but these seem like mild loads that would work OK with a PB bullet. 

Attached Files

Ed Harris posted this 04 October 2018

Yes, here is table from FS #254, revised from latest reshoot. All loads are well proven in both rifle and revolver.

Group 1 Standard Pressure Loads for Rifle or Revolver

Bullet, Little Dandy#,  Pdr. Chg.____Colt Police Positive 5”______Savage Sporter 25”

Remington .311” 100-grain JSP____930 fps, 16 Sd, 45 ES________1230 fps, 26 Sd, 79 ES

LD#4, 4.9 grains AutoComp

Accurate 31-105T

LD#1, 3.2 grains TiteGroup_________858 fps, 22 Sd, 61 Es_______1133 fps, 30 Sd, 67 ES

LD#4, 3.4 grains Bullseye__________861 fps, 19  Sd, 47ES________1173 fps, 18 Sd, 54 ES

LD#3,  4.5 grains AutoComp________912 fps, 19 Sd, 53 ES _______1260 fps, 21 Sd, 55 ES

LD#4, 4.9 grains AutoComp________ 943 fps, 32 Sd, 71 ES_______1315 fps, 32 Sd, 118 ES

LD#10, 7.5 grains Alliant #2400_____991 fps, 24 Sd, 65 ES_______1348, 29 Sd, 69 ES DO NOT EXCEED!

LD#13, 10.0 grains IMR4227_______985 fps, 25 Sd, 61ES________1280 fps, 53 Sd, 176 ES

LD#17, 13 grains IMR4198________974 fps, 21 Sd, 94 ES________1326 fps, 46 Sd, 138 ES

Accurate 31-114D

LD#3, 3.0 grains Bullseye_________741 fps, 35 Sd, 92 ES________1041 fps, 26 SD, 78 ES

LD#4, 3.2 grains Bullsye__________861 fps, 20 Sd, 54 ES________1173 fps, 18 Sd, 52 ES

LD#13, 10.0 grains IMR4227______962 fps, 27 Sd, 62 ES_______1268 fps, 62Sd, 224ES

LD#15, 11.5 grains IMR4198______777 fps, 43 Sd, 101ES_______1248 fps, 36 Sd, 114 ES

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
Ed Harris posted this 06 October 2018

.32-20 Blues by Robert Johnson, YouTube

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • delmarskid
  • M3 Mitch
Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 06 October 2018

for blues fans, npr has a jewel called " blues till sunrise " ... ours really is about 4 hours sunday morning from midnight on ...   big collection of old time blues artists ...

ken

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
delmarskid posted this 06 October 2018

"Her hairs all tangled and she ain't talking right."

Attached Files

delmarskid posted this 06 October 2018

I wish Smith and Wesson would do a run of 32-20's again. I love my 327 feds but it just isn't the same. It's like hearing Robert Johnson on the acordian, cool but just not quite right.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • M3 Mitch
Close