Is shooting cast from a 338 lapua able to be done im interested in learning if any members here has any experience i want to make some 220 grainers but there is no cast data that i can find.
338 lapua and cast bullets
- 105 Views
- Last Post 4 weeks ago
- Topic Is Solved
The 4th Edition of the Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook has data for Lee 220 gr. .338 gas check bullets in the .338 Lapua. I’m guessing you have the Lee mold. The book would be a great purchase for your reference library.
Yes sir i have a lee mold ill check out that manual and thanks
We sell it with free shipping in the CBA store.
David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .
Just curious what is the shipment time from orders from the store
Thanks for the advice i ordered a lyman manual from the CBA store
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns & Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference