Timeline on my latest Accurate Mould

• 2.3K Views
  • Last Post 15 February 2012
pat i. posted this 23 December 2011

I had interest in getting a smooth sided bullet to use in my new inline muzzleloader with sabots. Looking over the Accurate Mold site I saw he had a .451 muzzleloader bullet that was almost what I wanted but not quite and so the rest of the story.

I emailed Tom last Friday evening (Dec 15th) and explained that a mould he had cataloged was the basic design I wanted but with a few changes and would he be willing and able to do it. Within an hour I had a reply saying yes and asking what I wanted. Another email filled him in on the changes and once again within an hour he had the new bullet cataloged with a mould number for ordering. Total time from my initial email to a cataloged bullet about 2 hours and 10 minutes. I ordered the mould, another 5 minutes, and sat back to wait. I opened my mail box yesterday (Dec. 22) and lo and behold there was the box containing my brand spanking new CUSTOM mould. Figure that out and it's less than 6 days from my initial email to my mail box from Salt Lake City to Chicago and that included a weekend. Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
mrbill2 posted this 24 December 2011

I don't beleave this guy even sleeps. I had mine in 7 days from the time I ordered it. All the way to PA. I've only used it once and already thinking I need more.

mrbill2

Attached Files

delmarskid1 posted this 24 December 2011

My experience was nearly the same. I've used the snot out of my mould and love it.

Attached Files

Fg1 posted this 24 December 2011

Got my 325215DC within like time frame ! Tom does excellent work and quick to boot !

Attached Files

pat i. posted this 02 January 2012

Here's the bullet I talked about. It sure is easy casting these babies!

Attached Files

Dale53 posted this 02 January 2012

Pat; Do you think that feller will do a deer?LOL

I hear all of that good stuff about Accurate Molds from every forum I check in on.

"Ain't it sweet?"

Dale53

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 12 February 2012

I ordered a 200 gr. GC from Accurate for my 7.62x54 and this too was one he had to design. Next thing I knew it was in his catalog. About 5 days later I was casting with it.

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

codarnall posted this 13 February 2012

Welcome, but I heard Pigslayer was really a PM slayer. You'll find thoughtful intelligent folks here and a lot fewer mavens. Charlie

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 13 February 2012

LOL Hi Charlie.

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Sonny Edmonds posted this 14 February 2012

Accurate Molds, Business as it should be. There are many here who are equally business oriented. Great folks! Equally as good as this site. ;)

And as always there are a few bad apples. Internet A__holes. I don't see those here. :D They seem to be where folks can't spell bullets..... /images/emoticons/134.gif

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 15 February 2012

Sonny Edmonds wrote: Accurate Molds, Business as it should be. There are many here who are equally business oriented. Great folks! Equally as good as this site. ;)

And as always there are a few bad apples. Internet A__holes. I don't see those here. :D They seem to be where folks can't spell bullets..... /images/emoticons/134.gif

You're bad! LOL

Attached Files

Sonny Edmonds posted this 15 February 2012

What? Wha'd I say? :P

Attached Files

Close