Eagan Molds

• 2.6K Views
  • Last Post 26 August 2012
6pt-sika posted this 24 June 2012

I am well aware Don Eagan passed from this earth and the molds bearing his name are no longer manufactured .

I have however been trying to research them a bit on the net and am coming up with not alot .

Is there a webpage or something that can better explain his molds as well as the variouse designations etc ?

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
CB posted this 24 June 2012

I will have to check to see if I still have one of his old catalogs, if I can find it I will scan it and put it up for ya.

Attached Files

That would be much appreciatted !

Attached Files

linoww posted this 24 June 2012

i have an old catalog.I can send you a copy.PM me your address.

"if it was easy we'd let women do it" don't tell my wife I said that!

Attached Files

linoww wrote: i have an old catalog.I can send you a copy.PM me your address.

Thank you sir !

PM sent !

Attached Files

Tom Acheson posted this 24 June 2012

CBA member Scott Merchant was doing something with some of Don's machinery but I've not heard much for quite awhile about hios progress.

Attached Files

CB posted this 24 June 2012

linoww wrote: i have an old catalog.I can send you a copy.PM me your address.

George That would be a great item to put in the reference section if you would do that.

Jeff

Attached Files

Paul Pollard posted this 27 June 2012

I just scanned in the Eagan catalog, complete with an upside down page which was the way it was stapled together. Also one straggler page which double fed. It's 46 pages long and has several pages of other stuff besides mould diagrams. It's about 68 megabytes. Where should I put this thing?

If we need it “perfect” I can try again.

Attached Files

CB posted this 27 June 2012

Put it in the reference area Paul.. Is it in pdf format?

Attached Files

Paul Pollard posted this 27 June 2012

It's a PDF document. I'll see if I can figure it out. With my slow connection, it may take a day or two. (To figure it out and download it). It looks like the limit is 5 meg for a file. If that is true, the catalog is too big.

Attached Files

CB posted this 27 June 2012

I ncreased it Paul, files just keep on getting bigger and bigger. I think I have it set to 500 MB now.

Attached Files

Paul Pollard posted this 29 June 2012

Jeff,

I just tried to send the Eagan catalog as PDF. It is 9.7 MB. The message came back, “invalid request."

Help!

Attached Files

CB posted this 29 June 2012

Send it to my email address that you send match reports to and I will see if I can figure it out.

Attached Files

Paul Pollard posted this 29 June 2012

sent to e-mail.

Attached Files

CB posted this 29 June 2012

Got it, ran it through the optimizer and it is in the Reference Forum.

Attached Files

madsenshooter posted this 26 August 2012

Thanks for that Jeff and Paul. I have one original mold the MX2-30H and a couple others I had made with cherries I bought off ebay. Someday I'll get some NOE mold blocks and make use of the cherries for the MX3-30-US and MX3-30G. Just need a centering vise.

Attached Files

Close