Newbie from Pennsylvania

• 1.2K Views
  • Last Post 03 November 2012
mklien posted this 29 October 2012

Mornin folks. This is obviously THE cast bullet forum to belong to. Its a pleasure to be here

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
muley posted this 29 October 2012

Welcome aboard, It may be an approiate response with the coming weather.  Let us know ur interests. the group is interested. good shooting, Jim

Attached Files

mklien posted this 29 October 2012

Small bore centerfire, 1894 cl's, rimmed calibers, Contenders and Rugers, sub-sonic cast loads, etc.

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 29 October 2012

You're in the right place. Welcome.

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

mklien posted this 30 October 2012

Thanks everyone. There's a wealth of info here without childish bickering. I love it

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 31 October 2012

mklien wrote: Thanks everyone. There's a wealth of info here without childish bickering. I love it Yea, not a whole lot of spitten goin' on here! Just good folk!

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

R. Dupraz posted this 31 October 2012

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing from ya. “This IS  the place"!

Attached Files

EdS posted this 31 October 2012

Welcome mklien! You are not alone! I live just a few miles west of you in Gettysburg. -Ed

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 02 November 2012

EdS wrote: Welcome mklien! You are not alone! I live just a few miles west of you in Gettysburg. -Ed Gettysburg?? I'm just below you!

Attached Files

hunterspistol posted this 02 November 2012

:coffee    Rugers and Contenders, yes sir.  Savage rifles are pretty good too.  I see you like leverguns.   Good to have you aboard.

Ron

Attached Files

EdS posted this 03 November 2012

Pigslayer: I've got some work coming up in Hagerstown. I also just head that Hendershots recently moved there. Hagerstown is becoming a garden spot for shooters! -Ed

Attached Files

Close