Photo Test

• 2.7K Views
  • Last Post 01 September 2013
Little Debbie posted this 19 August 2013

Testing posting photos

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
72coupe posted this 19 August 2013

Beautiful photographs. http://s203.photobucket.com/user/72coupe/media/MANGOLD103_zpsaf56e856.jpg.html>

Attached Files

Little Debbie posted this 19 August 2013

Thank you, been a battle learning to post them.

Matt

Attached Files

4570sharps posted this 19 August 2013

That's a fine looking rifle......what caliber?

Attached Files

Little Debbie posted this 20 August 2013

It is a .22 K-Hornet . Another look.

Attached Files

Little Debbie posted this 20 August 2013

Or two

Attached Files

docbob posted this 20 August 2013

Matt, That's class all the way!

Attached Files

Little Debbie posted this 21 August 2013

Thanks Doc. It is a sweet impractical little rifle.

Attached Files

badgeredd posted this 24 August 2013

Why do you say it is impractical? In my mind ANY single shot is the height of practicality! WAY way better than spray and pray. Just my not so humble opinion.

Gorgeous firearms, BTW. I am currently working on a Cadet chambered in 22 Super Jet with curly maple stocks and a fairly heavy barrel with a 16 twist. Arm and hand surgery have cut into my ability to get things done, but I hope mine turns out looking half a pretty as yours is.

Edd

Attached Files

Little Debbie posted this 26 August 2013

badgered,

I call it impractical because I have trouble getting my self to take a rifle like this into the field, lots of knobs and projections on the scope, having to do the Martini “roll” to get the empty out when shooting varmints prone. No provision for sling swivels and I didn't want to add any and spoil the lines. I live on the eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains and rock chuck hunting involes some climbing and almost requires a sling. I don't feel I can transport it in a soft case in the truck, always a hard case. On it goes. So it gets shot from the bench, which is a joy.

Attached Files

badgeredd posted this 31 August 2013

OK...I see your point. All of that being said, you have a beautiful rifle there. Unfortunately we have nice firearms that are “impractical” but we still find joy in owning them. I have a few that I wouldn't want to damage by taking them into the field so they're target shooters from the bench.

Edd

Attached Files

Little Debbie posted this 01 September 2013

Edd,

Thank you, I thought you would understand!

Matt

Attached Files

4570sharps posted this 01 September 2013

Even more beautiful in 22 hornet!

Attached Files

Close