Ardito smithed 700 Remington

• Last Post 2 weeks ago
jerhalco1 posted this 3 weeks ago

I have for sale a 700 Remington rifle that John Ardito rebarreled. It has a shortened .308 chamber than John developed. The barrel has only been test fired. I have some brass formed for the rifle. Also included is the bumping die that John made with the same reamer as the chamber. I have all the correspondence with John on the rifle. The original test targets shot and test loads data by John Ardito are included.

the Ardito barrel is a 1.25 diameter 15 twist Shilen barrel. It is on the rifle.

The rifle is in PSS Remington stock and was originally trued and rebarreled to a .308 with a cast bullet chamber by Ralph Bond. This barrel and another .308 barrel is included. Ralph Bond also converted to single shot the action with a filler. The recoil lug was pinned to the action for the switch barrel by Ralph Bond. 

An Don Eagan Mould that was used to develop the loads is included. 

The rifle is in excellent shape.

I will send pictures to interested parties. Please email me for pictures at jerhalco@wirelessdatanet.net 

the price for the rifle, Eagan bullet mold, bullet bumping die with adjustment bracket, two extra barrels and all written information is $1850.00 plus shipping.

ffl transfer is required 

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ross Smith posted this 3 weeks ago

I have an Ardito rifle also or I would be interested. I would like to stay in touch with whoever buys this so we can compare. I would be interested what the mold# is. I have 2 eagan molds a mx30 ar and a mx40 a

Attached Files

jerhalco1 posted this 2 weeks ago

I will let you know. No serious inquires yet.

Attached Files

Close