Adding images is easy.
- Click on the image icon in the menu of the editor.
- Click upload and navigate to image on your computer and click on image and say ok
- image will upload and you will see name of file .
- You can resize by dragging the image from the corner to fit correctly in the post
To post external images from Photobucket or any other image site. Preferred Method
- Find your image on Photobucket
- In right column you will see options with images urls in them (Share Photos).
- Select the Direct Option, it will copy url to your clipboard.
- Paste the url in external image field.
- Adding a brief image description will help make your post more visible to the Search engines.
- Resize image and click preview, then add post or edit to finish
- Pasting links to page will result in broken images that do not work. Html will not be correct.
David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .