Howdy

• Last Post 06 January 2017
ZEBULUN18 posted this 06 January 2017

I've  been reloading since I got out of the Army in 1975 and did a brief bit of casting when I acquired a 1886 Winchester  in 40-65 in the mid nineties. Regretfully I sold it when I moved from  NorthWest Montana to Central Illinois as there is no rifle season for deer. :-( Just started casting again a couple years ago to feed my hand guns. I'm looking forward to my first AR build and hope to use a lot of cast in it.

"Any government that would attempt to disarm its people is despotic; and any people that would submit to it deserve to be slaves."-- Stephen F. Austin, 1835

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 06 January 2017

hi  ..... welcome !!  ... feel free to both ask questions and share your ideas here ... i have found this group , of the several on the internet ...to be the most likely to return a serious and experienced answer ( or considered opinion ( g ) )  to a question .

...regarding your selling of an interesting gun...heh we all have managed to do that ... might be fun to start a thread on “  the one cast bullet gun i should never have let go .... ” ...l

ken

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 06 January 2017

Welcome to the CBA Forum ZEBULUN18! 

You have found the right forum to receive and share all aspects of cast bullet shooting. The members here will be very helpful in answering questions and providing solutions to any issue you may have. The knowledge here is outstanding, with many members having literally decades of experience. 

I have sent you a PM and an email with more information.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Eddie Southgate posted this 06 January 2017

Welcome Zeb .

Grumpy Old Man With A Gun......Do Not Touch .

Attached Files

Close