Hi, just joined. Wanted to try the ground hog shoot with one of my old .32rf rifles.
- 82 Views
- Last Post 28 February 2020
welcome ! .. your 32rf sounds interesting .. are you " reloading " it ? ....
Ken, the 32's have been a real source of entertainment for me. Short answer regarding reloading is "yes", the long answer is, "I need to write a book".
Welcome to CBA! I look forward to "competing" with you in the groundhog shoot, though it's really more for fun than a competition. Your 32RF sounds neat...be sure to post pictures! Among some other rifles and pistols, I'll be shooting an '84 Trapdoor and Pedersoli Roller, both in .45-70.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up, however, is totally optional!
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns & Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference