I have dabbled with bullet casting over the years but now have more time to get serious. My profession is mechanical engineering and I'm interested in all of the technical aspects of shooting. My interest in shooting was the prime motivation for becoming an engineer. It will soon be cooler here in the desert southwest and I'll get to casting some bullets.
New member from Arizona
- 126 Views
- Last Post 18 September 2019
David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .
I grew up in Gilbert AZ. left around 40 years ago lots changed since then
Welcome from Lake Havasu. Where are you in Arizona?
Concealment is not cover.........
Welcome aboard from the hills of Oklahoma.
David a. Cogburn
Welcome Aboard Alphabrass. It is good to see another Azironian here .
Welcome from the Land of Rip Van Winkle.
beagle6 in Catskill N.Y.
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns & Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference