Here is my Youtube Channel for the RCBS Green Machine 44-40 Conversion.
Best not do anything until I am done, I may mess something up for I am experimenting as I go :-)
excuse the lack of correct parts terminology cause I am learning them as I go.
My goal is to make this full progressive but I have some hurdles to over come.
1. Drilling and machining the Case Feed Assembly to accept the 44-40. I assume there is already one for the 44 Magnum but doubt I will ever fine one.
2. Replace or fabricate the case extension block. Some nutcase cut this one down for some unknown reason.
3. In order to use the powder measure I need to find the 44 Mag expander drop tube OR I can purchase an adapter that connects the powder measure to the Lee Through dies
4. Obtain a powder measure "rotor" for my loads. (If using the GMPM)
5. Somehow put the handle on the left side because I am right handed and need my right hand to manipulate the die area and not the handle.
6. Have yet to think this far ahead ;-)