Who makes a seating die that supports the shoulder area of the case so it prvents the shoulder from expannding during crimping?
- 162 Views
- Last Post 11 December 2019
- Topic Is Solved
... consider the Lee " factory crimp " die ... it doesn't use the case to tighten the crimp feature ..
also probably cheaper than a custom die ...
The only one that I know supports the should is the L.E. Wilson style die, but they aren't sent up for cast bullets. Workable if you spend the time/money.
- All Categories
- General Polls
- Contact Us w/ Forum Issues
- Welcome to The Cast Bullet Association Forum
- Bullet Casting
Guns & Shooting
- AR Platform
- TC Contenders & Other Single Shot Handguns
- Informal Matches & Other Shooting Events
- Gunsmithing Tips
- Gun Cleaning & Maintenance
- Benchrest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Military Bench Rest Cast Bullet Shooting
- Silhouette Shooting
- Postal Match Cast Bullet Shooting
- Factory Guns
- Black Powder Cartridge
- Hand Guns
- Lever Guns
- Single Shot Rifles
- Bolt Action Rifles
- Military Surplus Rifles
- Plinkers Hollow
- Buy, Sell or Trade
- Other Information & Reference