took my win mod 85 low wall, my no 1 rolling block both in 32 rimfire converted to 32 wcf to the range sat.  Also my 7-1/2" bbl uberti.  I've reported a number problems with the low wall conversion,  but with some advice I got off this site I seemed to have everything working properly.  

I have only the bbl sights on the low wall and my 72 year old eyes need more help  Shooting at an Nra 100 yd center at 50 yards I got 2" groups with a Desparado 100 gr bullet, 9gr of 5744, a  CCI 400 primer, in a Starline nickle case.  I got about the same size groups with a duplex load--same bullet, 18gr FFFg over 1.6gr 4227.  I shot 30 rounds of the duplex  load without cleaning with no change in accuracy.

I got 4" groups with the same duplex load pushing a Hornaday .30 round ball over a card wad and a 1/16th" grease cookie

I have an 8x Unertle on the rolling block.  About 1-1/2" groups with the 5744 load and the duplex load with the Desparado bullet and a 96gr missouri bullet.

Even with the scope I shoot the round balls into 3-1/2 to 4" groups.

I shot the pistol with a 3gr tightwad over Meister 100 gr bullet.  At 15 yds I can hit a bowling pin 5/5 firing the single shot slowly enough to line the sights up every shot.

Steve K